Most of the following projects need a project manager.
- Experience in building projects.
- Being general handy ( and if a skill misses you know how to get the required skill in your team).
- If you know of a helper with the useful skill to assist the work (e.g Builder, mechanic, painter etc) invite them to the Catfarm to use their abilities.
- Make your own team! You don’t need to have all the skills in order to complete the job!
- Managing a group of people
- Social Media Content regarding this project
- Communicating and working to timeline.
- Sourcing sustainable materials.
- Technical understanding of basic construction.
- A say in what the result is going to look like.
- Experience in setting up your own project.
- Experience in creative recycling and upcycling.
- Opportunity to build your own team with our community
The New Pirate Economy (NPE) is about creating a sustainable marketplace that inspires genuine connection between people, creative reuse of commodities and a bold alternative to mainstream consumer culture. It is apparent that future trends are shifting towards a new economic model where money will no longer serve as the sole motivator behind trades.
This is why we are developing the Pirate App, where participants can trade goods for three things: skills, goods and stories.
The app will track each transaction using a unique QR code, showing the story behind each individual trade. The story of each trade can be recorded in video, photo or text and attached to the item through the app.
No matter where you are, the use of blockchain technology will allow us to secure, verify and authenticate this data, to make it possible for people to trade the items again. This way we can start a web of trading that we can trace in lines all over the world.
We are building an economy founded on personal relationships rather than financial worth. Trust is the currency of the future.
We are working closely together for this project with the Adventures of the Valparaíso.
This position requires coding and UX experience and it can be your official university internship.
More information about the project:
Please write firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved with our app.
The KFC, Kitchen For Cats, needs a new soul!
Are you into sustainability, creativity, and healing? Are you familiar with vegan and healthy cooking? Do you enjoy preparing meals with love and taking care of others? Help us make sure our community is thriving with high energy and gets all its nutrients.
You will be working 5 days per week preparing 2 healthy nutritious meals per day and getting things ready for breakfast the following day so it can be set up by the other volunteers. Usually, we have between 10 and 20 people in the community.
The rest of your time can be spent on other activities and on your personal development.
You will have help from other volunteers and/or share this responsibility with another vegan cook!
It is possible that you use this experience as your official internship.
What we need from you:
- Cook lunch and dinner
- Prepare sunflower, peanut and oat milk for breakfast
- Nutrition knowledge
- Vegan cooking skills
- Awareness and implementation of healthy cooking according to our standards
Apply at email@example.com