Be part of the Catfarm’s nomadic community and sleep in our newly built eclectic tipi. The beauty of a tipi goes far deeper than appearances. The circle is an organic, healing shape; powerful medicine for anyone who has been shut up in rectangles for half a lifetime. Contact with the earth is not a metaphor in a tipi. Comfortable and private with the most stunning panoramic view of historic medieval Poussan and its vineyards. Digital nomads, writers, couples and social entrepreneurs all welcome.
Book through our website and receive 10% discount! How does it work? Check the availability on AirbnB, and then use the form below.
Call the HOTLINE for last minute reservations.
>> 00 33 6 75 79 61 98 <<<
Are you a remote worker/digital nomad?
- Time for vitamin D and a place where you can work alone or with your team.
- You will be welcomed by our international community at our self-built tipi. Creative hub of young travelers and entrepreneurs within handreach.
- Inside the tipi you will find four comfortable beds that can be transformed into two double beds.
- Stay comfortable and private with the most stunning panoramic view of the historic medieval Poussan and its vineyards.
- Multiple working spots where laptop work can be done and plenty of natural spaces for brainstorming sessions.
- Be part of a community while still having your own private space.
- Optional: A contribution of 4 euros per day per person to join us during breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as participation in the preparation of delicious meals and dishes. Without participation, there is a fixed price of 10 euros per day per person.
- Learn new artistic skills or show us your existing ones!
- We have two bikes for exploring the surrounding area. Sète’s beach is only 25 minutes away!
- Remote worker or digital nomad? We have tables for laptops.
- In your free time, join us for games or share your tales over a drink!
- Free parking.
We are an inclusive community.
From the moment you enter you are part of the group no matter where you come from, or your ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
Check out our Guidelines & Policies page for a better understanding of how we work.
get to know us
HOW TO GET to the catfarm
The catfarm is located on the outskirts of a medieval village, less than one hour drive from lively Montpellier. Check the different ways of transport to the Catfarm.